This page contains policies that have been adopted by Golden Grove Cricket Club as well as relevant policies of associations which the Club is a member of.
- Alcohol Management Policy
- Club Function Policy
- Code of Behaviour
- COVID Safe Plan
- Disability Policy
- Disciplinary/Complaints Process
- Fees Policy
- Heat Policy - Curators
- Heat Policy - Training
- Illegal Drugs Policy
- Safe Transport Policy
- Senior Selection Policy
- Senior Team of the Year Selection Policy
- Smoke Free Policy
- Social Media Policy
- ATCA Heat Policy- bylaws D6(b) & D6(c) (Seniors, U18 & U16)
- ATCA helmet bylaws
- Cricket Australia Commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Cricket Australia Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
- NEJCA Weather Policy (U14, U12, U10, Girls)
- SACA Affiliates & Club Protection Policy
- SACA Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
Spirit of Cricket
Child Safety Information
Child Safe Officer
The Committee has appointed Ben Whitehead as the Club's Child Safe Officer. Ben has been trained by the Office for Recreation & Sport. His role is to deliver advice and Awareness Training within the Club. The Child Safe Officer is the first point of contact for members who have concerns about a child or young person within the Club.
Ben can be contacted via the below email or approached at training and matches.
See something. Say something
This flowchart is a useful resource if you see something or suspect child abuse.
|Working With Children||This document has been developed by Play by the Rules and provides guidelines for working with children.|
Play by the Rules
The Committee recommends that you visit the Play by the Rules web site. This web site provides information and online learning for community sport and recreation on how to: