From SACA - Community Sport Restrictions
Submitted by Grum on Wed, 05/01/2022 - 12:08
- All attendees at sporting matches, trainings or events must “check in” using the QR Code (which must be displayed by the Club in a prominent location).
- Masks are required indoors and when physical distancing cannot be achieved.
- Each sporting match, training or event must have a COVID Marshal.
- Free online COVID Marshal training can be accessed here: https://marshal.clickontraining.com.au/.
- Density requirements must be followed – refer to your COVID Safe Plan.
- No physical contact – no high fives or shaking hands.
- No sharing – strongly recommended against the sharing of cricket equipment and no sharing of food/drinks.
*Please refer to the SACA COVID Safe Cricket website (https://www.saca.com.au/return-to-cricket/covid-safe-cricket) for a comprehensive list of restrictions and resources.