Membership Fees Now Due
A reminder that membership fees are now due. Please read the Club's Fees Policy now available in the Policies tab. In particular please note that fees are due by the end of October unless an agreement has been made with the Club Treasurer and that you are not covered by the Club's insurance unless you have paid a minimum of $50. Please email Sharon to set up a payment plan if required.
Fees can be paid at the Club via cash or EFT, transferred to the Club account (details below) or via cheque posted to:
Golden Grove CC
PO Box 1311
GOLDEN GROVE VILLAGE
Club account details:
Golden Grove Cricket Club Inc
BSB and Account number:
Please remember to use SURNAME AND AGE GROUP as a reference.
|2017/18 Membership Fees|
|Age group||Approved fee||Cost per player||Shortfall|
|Playing Life Member||$245||$460.93||$215.93|
|Casual players||$25 per week|
$15 for subsequent junior members from the same family
$50 for dual registered district players - exclusive of $15 family discount
- The Committee was mindful that junior fees should not prop up the Senior Club, but also had to take into account that a substantial rise in Senior fees was not ideal either. Every effort was made to ensure that the fee structure was equitable for all members.
- The 'Shortfall' shows the minimum funds that must be raised for each player through sponsorship, the bar and other fundraising activities to provide for a year of cricket on top of fees. This does not take into account other Club purchases (such as turf nets, extra training equipment, other unforseen incidental costs).
- The Club has been advised that TTG Council set hite fees have increased this season.
- The Under 12 and Under 14 fees include T20 matches - extra balls, hire fees and pitch preparation fees are required.
- The change to the Under 10 format allows for only 7 players to be on the field at any one time (max. 9 players per team). The cost to run a team compared to last season has remained relatively stable, but there are fewer players to share the cost.